INTERNSHIPS OPENINGS ARE AVAILABLE!
LATINOMICS EDUCATION & TRAINING IS LOOKING FOR INTERNS
Location: Mexico y Austria
Position: Business Lecturer & Public Relations, Latinomics Education & Training
We are looking for someone with tons of awesomeness and creative ideas and who loves to talk about that. She or he has to be an adventurer, a traveler, easy going person, a change maker, and has to contribute with great ideas, actions and great attitude for Latinomics’ programs and to desire to work in an international team.
We are looking for someone who understands and loves entrepreneurial challenges, who has no fear of cultural gaps but wants to build bridges on them, who brings proactive answers while being in front of a problem, and also who thinks always on solutions before making a complaint. It’s time to start your international career in an super international young project and with a lot of potential growth.
The Intern will join a group of other cool young and friendly foreigners to give lectures and making business plans for companies and universities. We are also searching for keep partners all over the world, and we want you to help us on it.
- Helping in organizing events relating to business meetings with potential clients.
- Public relations between her/his country’s institutions, companies and Latinomics.
- Prepare presentations, reports and studies about the business environment of his/her country.
- Prepare a report about business opportunities between Mexico (and any other Latin American country) and her/his fatherland
- Super active participation in the Social Networks as Latinomics Ambassador
- We expect from the intern to work proactively under different conditions according with current and future projects.
- To being responsible to increase the Latinomics’ network all over the world and mainly in her/his country.
- To give lectures at universities, colleges and in seminars about his country related to the three main topics of Latinomics (Business&Entrepreneurship, Education&Training, and Environment).
- To be on time for the lectures and for delivering set goals of his/her job
- Remarkable and outstanding communication skills.
- Enjoy work, live and cultural exposure while working for Latinomics.
- Great presentations maker.
- Excellent internet and remarkable social media skills.
- Fluent English. More languages will be considered as an amazing asset.
- Basic Spanish.
- Enjoyment by working in multicultural team.
- Team work orientation.
- Desire to be a chance maker!
- Highly creative, open and talkative person.
- Being ready for amazing trips across of one the most incredible countries in the world.
- Previous experience is an additional asset.
Details on the Working Conditions:
- The intern should bring her/his own laptop (desk, internet and the Mexico’s best coffee are included).
- The intern should get a medical insurance before arrival.
- The intern may be stay with a host family or in a flat sharing it with other interns.
- 250 dollars will be charged from salary for Accommodation and Food (Monthly).
- We will teach you how to use public transport in the city.
- In many cases we will work in different cities, and the transportation will be included only for work purposes.
- The intern should be able to live and work in a team.
- Some trips, parties and special dinners/lunches are included
- We will do the best to make you feel comfortable.
Financial support: 600 USD + Bonus
WORK FOR LATINOMICS! You will join a creative and young team made by professionals from around the world full of great ideas. We work hard, travel hard, and party hard. Let´s join us!
We will announce the new Latinomics Interns on our Facebook page: facebook.com/latinomics, keep yourself tuned.